Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to bring to market this private hilltop family residence that boasts the winning combination of a scenic suburban outlook together with lots of living space for your family to s-p-r-e-a-d o-u-t.
Set on an approx. 760m2 allotment, this easy one level design offers 227sqm under roof, air-conditioned throughout for summer comfort, security screens throughout for 24 hour a day peace of mind, and the bonus of a 3kwt solar system for the budget conscious buyer.
Entry to the home is either via the front entry hall or the all-weather entry from the double lockup garage.
Living areas comprise of a separate lounge that will accommodate large items of furniture and an everyday open plan design family/kitchen and dining areas that are ready, willing and able for family fun!
Alternatively, if you prefer to relax outdoors, there is easy sliding door access out to the private patio which is a great spot to put your feet up and relax with family over a bar-b-que lunch while overseeing small children and pets at play in the approx. 1.8m high fully fenced backyard that could be extended to include a portion of the front yard.
The family sized kitchen has a timber look fit out and is the heart of this home. Good bench and cupboard space feature throughout with plenty of pantry space, large refrigerator space, breakfast bar, and convenience of a dishwasher.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Private hilltop location with scenic suburban outlook
• 3kwt solar system installed for the budget conscious
• S-p-r-e-a-d o-u-t in (2) separate living areas
• Family sized kitchen with plenty of cupboards & bench space
• Air-conditioned t/o for summer comfort
• Ensuited master bedroom positioned at rear of home (ideal for shiftworker)
• Security screens provide 24 hour a day security & peace of mind
• Fully fenced backyard with potential to include portion of front yard
• Double car accommodation with all-weather entry
Other benefits of living at this address are that both Clinton/St. John’s Primary Schools & Kookaburra Creek Kindergarten, both Airport/Clinton & Bunnings shopping complexes, and Clinton sporting ovals are all within short driving distance.
If you are seeking a private low maintenance family home with a scenic outlook and in an established friendly neighbourhood, we recommend quick action!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$175 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-40 %|