Immaculately maintained and presented this cherished family home is offered for the first time in 61 years, positioned proudly in one of the areas most sought after locations. Having many of its original features, this period home has excellent “bones” offering a rare opportunity to acquire a property set on a generous 600.7sqm block (approx) in undoubtedly one of the most desirable streets of Concord West.
- Unlimited scope to both preserve and enhance with a contemporary vibe
- Formal lounge, updated functional kitchen, mega-sized family living/dining area
- Gorgeous facade, proud manicured gardens, wide driveway to 3 car accommodation
- Charming art deco features galore: rare ornate domed ceiling, leadlights, Baltic pine floors, leadlight windows
- Oversized rumpus/home office, guest accommodation with separate entrance
- Ideal home to further renovate, add your touch including landscaping, swimming pool or second storey extension (STCA)
- Handy to local schools, within moments walk to CBD transport, foreshore walks and the always popular cafes and restaurants of Majors Bay Road village
George Sorras 0402 160 733
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?