This stylish property is located in Waterloo’s Alpha-G complex offering a unique commercial/office space and presents an exceptional opportunity to secure a modern space to work from.
Immaculately presented and featuring smart modern finishes throughout it is ideal for use as an executive office or for the creative professional with solid investment potential in a fabulous location that is renowned for its lifestyle convenience.
- Convenient position with own private street entrance (facing Sam Sing St)
- Oversized office at the back with large built-in wardrobe/ storage space
- A spacious interior layout featuring a versatile open design
- Quality modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle ducted air/cond, laminated timber floors and designer lighting
- Bathroom with shower
- Internal storage area/ laundry
- Security car space underground + visitors parking also available
- On site building manager
- Stroll to Coles, new Gadigal Ave shops, East Village and restaurants
- Easy commute to CBD, airport, Centennial Park & shopping centres
- Total size 66sqm
- Council Rates: $260pq approx.
- Water Rates: $178pq approx.
- Strata Levies: $570pq approx.
- Sinking Fund: $299pq approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$768 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||238|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|