This substantial family residence boasts classic style and traditional quality in a premier location moments from Neutral Bay foreshores, an abundance of fabulous restaurants & cafes and Hayes Street Ferry Wharf.
Spacious open plan interiors include classic formal and casual family living zones. The upstairs accommodation is all oversized and highly versatile, while the wraparound courtyard gardens provide an array of elegant outdoor destinations for year round entertaining or a tranquil retreat.
The upstairs bedrooms are all significant and highly functional with the addition of a study/work area.
The home also is positioned in the sought after Neutral Bay Public School catchment area.
Additional Features Include:
- A 15 minute ferry commute to Circular Quay
- High ornate decorative ceilings, three elegant fireplaces
- Plantation shutters, Jarrah flooring, French doors
- Whole-floor living, integrated granite/gas kitchen
- Double bedrooms all with BIRs
- Main bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite
- Matching stone bathrooms and powder room
- Air-conditioned on both floors, gas heating, alarm
- Roof storage, secure off-street parking for 2 cars
This is certainly one of Neutral Bay’s most desirable enclaves. Enjoy a lifestyle of ease and convenience footsteps from the harbour, with city ferries, buses and renowned cafes near the door and superb proximity to Milson Point trains, Military Road shopping and North Sydney CBD.
Learn more about Neutral Bay
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,018 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|