Be quick to view this generously sized one bedroom apartment located on level 6 of the popular ‘Alpha-G’ building in Waterloo. This apartment is sure to impress!
Enjoy the spacious open plan living/dining area flowing onto the sunny private covered balcony making this an entertainers delight. The property also boasts a completely separate and large study area ready for you to set up your home office. With a generous bedroom including built in robe, modern bathroom and internal laundry.
Features of this apartment include –
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with timber flooring
- Brand new blinds and carpet
- Large balcony with plenty of room for entertaining or just enjoying a lazy sunny afternoon
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Spacious Bedroom with Built In Robe
- Fully tiled modern bathroom
- Large separate study
- Internal Laundry
- Security building with lift and intercom access
This property is nothing short of ultimate convenience at your door step. Enjoy a short stroll to East Village Shopping centre which features a range of local eateries, bars, Coles, Butcher, Virgin Active Gym and many more. Alternatively Danks Street, Waterloo also offers shopping, restaurants and cafe’s.
With easy access to public transport with buses galore and Green Square Station just 7 mins walk you are in central location to Sydney CBD, beaches & airport.
Contact William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection today!
Please register your interest for inspections via email agent’ or book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, face masks are mandatory. No mask, no inspection.
In addition, you must register for the inspection prior to attending or unfortunately you will not be permitted to inspect. No prior registration, no attendance.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19