Property ID: 20822741
From the minute you enter this home you will want to make it your own.
Perfectly positioned on an 800sqm block with the main bedroom & living areas facing north, this sunny immaculate home makes you feel relaxed the minute you open the front door.
• Featuring an enormous main bedroom with large walk in robe & ensuite
• Three generous bedrooms all with built ins overlooking the picturesque rear garden.
• Enjoy cooking in large updated kitchen complete with breakfast bar & walk in
pantry overlooking the fabulous covered outdoor entertaining area
• The kitchen opens to a large open plan living, dining & family room with a
separate sitting room featuring an electric log fire
• Step out to your covered entertaining area where you can sit & enjoy the
meticulously designed seasonal garden full of ornamental trees & shrubs providing
year round colour
• A garden shed & well planted veggie patch complete the picture of this easy living
Located in an established street in East Bowral & positioned closely to walking tracks & only minutes to Bowral’s shops, caf’s & restaurants.
For more information or to arrange your inspection contact Ken Heikkinen on 0455 555 042 or Kirsty Bolte on 0487 889 990.
|Land Area||800.0 sqm|
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
Learn more about Bowral
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||237|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|