This unique and extra spacious apartment offers the luxury of two storey living and the room to spread out over 114 square metres. Enjoy the versatility of two large indoor/outdoor areas up and downstairs, both north facing. With brand new carpets the apartment is located on level one in the Coda complex situated on the cusp of Rosebery & Zetland everything is at your fingertips. Enjoy the new eatery on the ground level below and local cafes and eateries. Rosebery offers a swathe of new and well established foodie venues and Zetland comprises the modern shopping and entertainment of East Village.
Located in the immediate walking vicinity of Green Square train station and Green Square town centre- Sydney’s newest town centre and the first to be designed for the city in over 100 years. Green Square features a world class seven-storey library, a creative hub, many parks and playgrounds, and a new aquatic and recreation centre opening shortly just 100 metres walk.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Large galley kitchen, with integrated Smeg appliances, gas cooktop & kitchen island
- Spacious open plan living space flowing onto indoor/outdoor loggia type balcony with folding glass windows and movable shutters providing a convertible all weather and space.
- King size master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, extra large ensuite with large walk-in shower and a second loggia/balcony area
- Generously sized second bedroom with large built-in robes
- Sleek bathroom with bathtub and generous shower alcove
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Large ground level ceiling height storage cage 1.8m x 1m
- Quiet shared outdoor garden space
Slip out straight onto Southern Cross drive for just 3.5km to the city and 4km from the airport, with easy public transport access to local universities and Sydney’s famous beaches you will be spoilt for choice.
Please note this property does not include parking
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, face masks are mandatory. No mask, no inspection.
In addition, you must register for the inspection prior to attending or unfortunately you will not be permitted to inspect. No prior registration, no attendance.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?