This fabulous three bedroom home has been tastefully renovated and painted throughout and boasts a cool industrial chic vibe with high quality fixtures and fittings.
• Renovated kitchen with stylish timber benchtops and a surplus of storage including walk through pantry will delight the home chef or meal prepper
• Open plan living area with louvre windows to enjoy those tropical breezes and near new split system air conditioning for when you’re struggling through those muggy wet season afternoons
• All three bedrooms are complete with split system ait conditioning and stylish wall storage options
• Newly renovated bathroom has been cleverly designed to make the most of the space, and floor to ceiling tiles make cleaning a breeze
• Step outside and enjoy alfresco dining or a quiet drink in the expansive undercover entertaining which overlook the ultra low maintenance gardens and grounds.
• Undercover parking space for multiple vehicles leading through to the lock up garden shed to keep all the outdoor gear safe and dry
• Fully fenced yard with dividing fence to separate the front and back yard
• Polished concrete is complemented by a cool neutral colour scheme throughout
• Generous linen press is hidden behind a chic sliding door
If you’re after a nicely updated and well maintained home that’s close to everything then this is the one for you! Convenience meets serenity in this quiet street location which is only minutes from Casuarina Square, CDU, Royal Darwin Hospital and more!
To apply for this property, please go to rh.tenantoptions.com.au
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-24 %|