Art Deco beachside charm meeting modern convenience, this perfectly positioned North Bondi apartment offers superb surfside living in a lovely block. Just 100 metres to the sand and on the edge of the coveted Ben Buckler peninsula, this residence presents as an outstanding opportunity on tightly held and highly sought-after Brighton Boulevard.
Positioned at the rear of the block on the top floor, it enjoys a serene coastal ambience, very quiet and NE-facing in this classic Art Deco block. Whilst conventionally a studio, it also features sole internal access to roof storage. The bright main bedroom/living zone meanwhile is arrayed with extensive Deco features, whilst the gas kitchen is nice and spacious, with the bathroom featuring full bath.
Without doubt an exceptional chance in a much-desired locale and in great condition as-is, this home also offers good scope for a subtle remodelling to personal tastes to create a perfect near-beach home (STCA). Footsteps to the buzzing North Bondi terminus village shops, cafes and mellow bars, it is also seconds to the starting point of Bondi Junction and CBD-bound buses, conveniently connecting it to wider Sydney but retaining its relaxed coastal vibe.
- Excellent beachside studio on the coveted Ben Buckler headland
- Quiet top-floor, rear-of-block position in charming Art Deco building
- Bright bedroom/living area, N/E orientation, cosy and quiet space
- Roof attic storage
- A good-sized bathroom with large full bath, generous gas kitchen
- Retaining a number of Deco features with scope for personal touch
- Superb position, metres to Bru and Depot cafes, quick walk to beach
- 50m to bus stop, popular Nio & Tony’s general store, North Bondi RSL
- Lifestyle opportunity, rare studio chance to enter Nth Bondi market
- Strong rental demand, great for investors or astute owner-occupiers
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$1,650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|SEDA College - Hugh Bamford Campus||Secondary||Non-Government||0.56 km|
|63 Wairoa Avenue North Bondi NSW 2026||Special||Non-Government||0.56 km|
|Wairoa School||27-29 Hastings Parade North Bondi NSW 2026||Special||Government||0.62 km|
Bondi Beach Public School
|85 Warners Avenue Bondi Beach NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.7 km|
|Reddam House, Bondi Campus||62 Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Combined||Non-Government||0.83 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.