Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of Pymble’s newest landmark luxury community. Nestled on a heritage estate defined by magnificently landscaped gardens, “One Avon” borders acres of urban conservation blue gum high forest in the prestigious heart of the North Shore.
This apartment is only 3 years old proudly offering a spacious 129sqm floorplan combined with the convenience of a central Pymble location. Both indoor and outdoor spaces are designed to maximise its sunny aspect, the generous balcony is accessible from the living area and two of three bedrooms, with large windows letting in plenty of natural light on the corner of the block.
- Spacious 129sqm living area & Corner block
- Dual balconies with internal garden and district views, surrounded by blue gum trees
- Modern kitchen featuring German Miele gas cooking Microwave and Oven. Gorgeous stone benchtops island ideal for a breakfast table to accommodate the family.
- Three large bedrooms, all with built-in-wardrobes, two with balcony access, master with massive en-suite
- Two and well-appointed bathrooms with bathtub
- Extra space of study room now upgraded to an exceptional walking wardrobe
- Massive storage and cabinets, internal laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning’s
- Two car spaces with FOUR storage cages in basement
- Outstanding onsite amenities including indoor gym, barbeque area, manicured grounds, function / entertaining centre, residential library, children’s play area, and onsite building management
- Secure complex with A/V intercom; lift access
- School catchments with walking distance.
- Total area: 166sqm
- Pymble Ladies College 550m
- Pymble Station 500m
- Pymble village shops, cafes and restaurants 600m
- In Catchment area for Pymble Public School and Ku-ring-gai High School
View by appointment welcome contact:
Angell Yang 0434 259 336
Kalaney Che 0422 273 658
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|