There is plenty to like about this Redcliffe property! Low stumped (in great condition) on a big block offering side access, positioned close to the front boundary so plenty of yard out the back and a great sized 2 bay shed already in position. Priced to sell, this 3 bedroom property is a renovator specialty and will not last. Still in good enough and liveable condition its the bones that will appeal to anyone seeking Add Value Potential in their next purchase, whether it be extension (extra bedroom and bathroom) lift or knock down and build your dream home.
• 1.5 km to Redcliffe Waterfront Cafe/Restaurant Precinct
• 1.7 km to Kippa Ring Train Station and direct Bus Route at your doorstep
• Ten minutes to Houghton Highway Bridge and access to Brisbane Airport & CBD
• Ten minutes to North Lakes Westfield Shopping Centre
• Great selection of local public and private schooling (within Redcliffe High School catchment)
It is truly such a great location, super close to the beach and a genuine entry level purchase, you do not want to miss this one. Contact me now on 0401 666 260 to secure your opportunity to purchase.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||147|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|