This one year old home is built in Central Springs Estate situated in Caboolture which is nestled within 160 hectares of land. The developers have designed this development with families in mind where they can enjoy the new park, walking and bicycle paths, children’s playground which includes two 30 metre flying foxes, climbing platforms, slides, swings and a half basketball court. The park also features an undercover area with a number of tables, benches and a barbeque.
The lovely stylishly presented home features:-
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven & cooktop and featuring a 5 metre
• Combined living area and dining room which is has a split system air conditioner & tv connection
• Main bedroom also has a split system air conditioner & ceiling fan along with tv connections and large walk in wardrove
• En-suite to main bedroom
• The other bedrooms are all good sizes and come with ceiling fans & built in wardrobes
• Main bathroom has a shower and bathtub
• Extra room is large enough to either use as media room/study or bedroom as it has double doors that can be closed however no cupboard if you were to use it as a bedroom. It also has a tv connection installed into this room and a ceiling fan.
• Roller blinds throughout the property make the property very private and also is secure with security screens to windows and doors.
• Double remote lock up garage with laundry inside and storage cupboard inside garage
• Outdoor entertaining area looking out to a very large backyard which is accessed by a set of double gates so as you can bring your boat or caravan through to the back yard.
• Electric hot water system
• Property already has NBN installed to the house
• Pets on application
The Tullawong State Primary School, Tullawong State High School, Goodstart Early Learning Centre along with St Paul’s Primary School are approximately 4 minutes by car. The Kings Square shopping centre is only 10 minutes drive away.
Call to register for one of our open homes that are listed here.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||405|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|