This two year old home is built in The Reserve which is nestled within 13 hectares of natural parkland and bushland setting. The developers have designed this development with families in mind where they can enjoy large parks, walking and bicycle paths, childrens playground, picnic and BBQ facilities. The lovely home features:-
• Main bedroom with en-suite, ceiling fan and walk in robe
• Plus 3 good size bedrooms with built in cupboards and ceiling fans
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of power points and an extra large oven with gas cooktop. Plenty of cupboard space and a large pantry.
• Combined lounge/dining with a split system inverter air conditioner and ceiling fan
• Main bathroom has shower and bath tub
• Separate laundry
• Outdoor patio with ceiling fan and concrete floor
• The Teenagers Retreat or Rumpus room has been built in what was the double garage which is council approved. It has its own kitchenette and benches with a vinyl floor and a great size split system inverter air conditioner of its own to keep the extended family happy. There are plenty of power points and tv point to make them feel like they are in their home.
• Outside in the backyard is a good sized, fully fenced yard with a manicured garden and a small herb garden. There is a nifty garden shed built in the corner for your mower that looks like a cute little cottage with a concrete floor.
• Parking is on the driveway as the garage is not in use for cars
• This home is NBN ready, Gas hot water system & water efficient so tenant will be paying for full water consumption
• Pets are on application
Pumicestone State School is not far from this property with Prep-Year 6 classes. The Australian Christian College has Prep- Year 12 and is only 3 minute drive from the property and there is a new shopping development with Drakes being built on Pumicestone Road.
To register for an inspection time, please email [email protected] or call our office on 07 3283 4300. By registering for an inspection you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
PLEASE NOTE: You do need to register. If no one is registered for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed. So do not miss out and REGISTER TODAY for an inspection!
If there are no Inspections advertised for this property yet please still enquire at the above contacts so as we can book a time in for you.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||405|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|