This well loved spacious four bedroom Redcliffe home is ready for the buyer seeking character, dual street access and carports installed for family cars and large separate caravan/boat housing. A complete tradesman’s workshop area with bench space, storage space and work area will satisfy the busiest of tradesman/home hobby enthusiast’s. Position is everything here with it’s central location offering immediate access to everything you need.
- Direct Bus Routes at your doorstep and walking distance to Kippa Ring Train Station.
- Less than 5 minutes to Redcliffe Waterfront Cafe/Restaurant Precinct.
- Two minutes from Redcliffe Hospital.
- Great choice of local public and private schools.
- Major shopping choices and easy access to Brisbane Airport and CBD.
Four great sized bedrooms all with built-in’s are sure to satisfy, the Master Bedroom spans the width of the home with direct access to the pool area. There is plenty of space to design and install en-suite and/or walk in robe. The other three bedroom’s are more than generous with at least queen bed sizing on offer and built-in robes. The kitchen is in new condition having been installed within the last 8 years and well looked after. This is a quality built timber construction home that has been looked after and offers some great value improvements for the next purchaser to enjoy.
- Solar power & solar hot water.
- Double carport for vehicles and separate larger carport suitable for caravan/boat.
- Dual street access.
- Large open plan living/dining area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Tradesman’s workshop and 2 separate sheds.
- Large in-ground saltwater pool with recently upgraded pool filtration system.
This property represents Value Buying at it’s best based on features and location. But it still has so much Add Value Potential for the do it yourself home renovators looking for a solid well constructed home that can be transformed with cost effective improvements. Contact me now for more information.