New to market is this beautiful farmlet.
Ever dream of owning and living on your very own acreage? Have you ever wanted a home with amazing views? A property where you can grow & pick your own food? A home to enjoy entertaining family & friends or perhaps raise a family? A home to relax in with a cosy wood heater. A place to call home to escape the hustle & bustle? A place to find yourself, a place to grow or are you in search of your very own piece of paradise?
• The property is set on a very special fertile just under 25 acre allotment featuring undulation with spectacular views and several open areas suitable for horses – farm animals etc
• The main home is constructed of cypress timber with beautiful, exposed beams
• Home features two ample size bedrooms & one bathroom
• Kitchen features a large open style cooking area with open pantry
• Combined Lounge – Dining room with cosy slow combustion wood heater
• Full length front verandah perfect for outdoor entertaining overlooking the property
• Very good soils on the property and as orchard shows, produce grows well at this farm
• The orchard includes the following established fruit trees: Nashi pear, bartlett pear, plums, apples, a large walnut tree and two amazing hazelnut trees.
• The property boarders on the ‘Million Acre Recreation Reserve’ so, no neighbour for miles and the convenience of hundreds of trails to explore. A fantastic area to MTB ride, bushwalk & explore.
• House is set up with an abundance of freshwater storage, fed from the water tanks at the top of the property which provide gravity pressure. Rarely do the lower tanks and pump need to be used.
• The property is within a 400M walk to the local primary school
• A very moderate climate with cool summers and low humidity at its 1100m elevation
• 20 minutes to Lithgow & 25 minutes to Oberon
• Within a few kms to the Hampton Hotel
• Fully fenced paddocks and chicken coop
• Extensive landscaping capturing the rustic aesthetic
• Lovely outdoor BBQ area with alfresco covering
• Full loop circular driveway for large vehicle access & convenience.
• Located in a very private setting, elevated from main sealed road
• Lockup security storage room area attached to barn
• Ample free firewood in your own backyard
• Simply a very special property that is highly sort after & rarely found
Barn – Workshop features fantastic guest accommodation including four bedrooms, bathroom/laundry, and separate toilet. The large barn and workshop features double roller doors with a concrete floor, high roof height, extensive lighting and power points for tooling and machinery use or easily converted in a recording studio. This barn offers ample shelving & includes rustic super custom-made one-off toasty wood heater
• The property has a second large shed with two open bays & a storage room with a carport. This is located at the rear of the property via a road from home site. This is suitable to be converted into stables with a tack-room plus storage for feed.
• Mains power supply to property
• Great mobile and internet coverage providing ample services for a home office/ work from home environment
This property is on the market to be sold. The vendors are motivated to sell and move forward. This is a truly rare opportunity and cannot be missed. Property such as this in area rarely come up for sale and as mentioned lends itself to so many opportunities.
The property has been passionately cared for and maintained by its owners and is a turnkey opportunity for the new owners to enjoy, providing a privileged lifestyle in this very special friendly & unique part of Australia.
Contact Chas Groom LREA on 0467346648 today to book your immediate inspection.
Raine&Horne Richmond rh.com.au/richmond
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?