The ultimate combo of house, pool, shed, granny flat and FLOOD FREE acres!!
Stunning property is presented for the most discerning buyer, providing both design and innovation, undoubtedly one of the finest residences in Londonderry. Set on approximately 2.5 acres of flat arable land this property provides absolute relaxation and spacious liveability for year-round entertaining.
Detail to attention to this large 4-bedroom, three bathroom and study family home exudes space and luxurious living where the home features quality fittings throughout, such as a grand Chandelier to the entrance. The quality family home features:
• 4 large bedrooms upstairs.
• Main bedroom has a large walk-in robe and massive ensuite with dual sinks.
• Upstairs Main bathroom.
• Upstairs living area.
• Downstairs features open plan living with multiple living options.
• Large airy kitchen with upmarket appliances.
• Separate downstairs Study/Office
• Full downstairs bathroom.
• 3 Car Garage with Remote doors and access to rear.
Other features included within this stunning property, which demonstrates that it is truly outstanding value are:
• One-bedroom granny flat.
• Large Sheds.
• Sparkling in ground Swimming pool.
• Large outdoor entertainment area.
• Colourbond Fencing.
• Circular driveway with remote gates, Bitumen driveway which extends all the way to the back for easy access to Sheds &
• 5KW Solar Power to Grid.
• Solar Hot Water.
• Fibre to the House (NBN).
• Ducted Air-conditioning and ducted vacuum system.
This property has so many features that even the most discerning buyer will not be disappointed.
Another feature is that this property is located within easy access to public transport, shops, primary & secondary schools, TAFE & University
With so much to offer, this home is a must see. Please contact us to arrange a viewing of this stunning property as it will not disappoint.
PHONE MAGGIE 0407 675 898 OR CHAS 0467 346 648
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|