From the moment you enter this property. You will experience the feel of warmth and glow that this stylish home has to offer. Positioned in the most tranquil location, featuring a beautiful garden setting and not to forget the recently completed renovation. You’ll enjoy years of a wonderful life living and entertaining family and friends here.
Follow your instinct now to book your inspection.
• Freshly renovated 3 bedroom brick & tile home
• New kitchen with S/S appliances featuring Caesar-stone bench tops
• Updated bathroom with shower and bath – Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
• Walk to local Richmond Train Station & Market place
• Fantastic renovated laundry with loads of storage space
• Lovely meals room leading out to rear yard for all year – round dining
• Two car carport, Rear outdoor Alfresco entertaining area and lockup tool shed
• Great separate workshop for your hobbies & storage needs.
Contact Chas Groom for more information 0467 346 648
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$393 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|