Located in the highly-desirable and low-turnover suburb of Stretton, this is an outstanding family home with 4 bedrooms perched on a massive 736m2 block. It features quality fittings throughout with a solid build; an expansive floorplan that includes three formal & informal living areas and a study, as well as enough bedrooms for the largest of families.
Three of the bedrooms contained built-in robes and are located together. Boasting an ensuite and a couples walk-in robe, the master bedroom is large enough to contain a king bed and still have ample room.
The kitchen links seamlessly to the outdoor covered pergola which combines for entertaining – perfect for all seasons living.
For the kids and pets, the expansive backyard also offers the perfect place to play and never have to worry about space again !
- Three bedrooms contains built-in robes
- Downstairs office or 5th bedroom with a tailored air-conditioning unit
- Master bedroom with large ensuite and couples walk-in robe
- Family bathroom with bath and shower options as well as segregated toilet
- Guest shower and toilet option downstairs
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the house
- Chubb security system with sensors located on both storeys
- Stylish security grills on windows and doors
- Newly installed premium carpets throughout the house and entire second storey
- Freshly painted interior and touch-ups
- Roof and gutter updated and repainted
- Brand new massive 5kw solar electric system with ability to increase capacity
- Immaculate low maintenance gardens
- Paved veranda and covered pergola
- Fabulous undercover entertaining area
- Two large garden sheds in backyard
- Massive rainwater tank with automatic pump
- Double automatic garage doors
Stretton is a luxurious suburb, with a diverse neighbourhood that shows high community pride. Sales are rare as this is the place where families can live for years in the midst of quietness and tranquillity, without compromising walking access to community parks and amenities. The location is within minutes to the major shopping centres of Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town and Calamvale Shopping Centre as well as a variety of restaurants and cafes. There is also rapid access to the M1 motorway, Gateway Arterial and Logan Motorway further increasing the overall accessibility of the area.
With recent events showing the importance of family health and living space, this place offers the perfect balance between space and maintenance and won’t stay available for long.
Disclaimer. (This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.) All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$36,135 p.w.|