Smart buyers … if you’re after a great buy for your money look no further. A rare opportunity to secure this quality rendered family home. It is only 3 years old and is built with young professionals and families in mind.
The home was designed with all the latest amenities and luxurious living for modern day families who desire comfortable, low maintenance and practical living areas for indoor and outdoor entertainment.
The interior is completely different compared with other new homes these days and is created neutral colour schemes with a warm and welcoming entry. The home also has great functionality along with plenty of storage space and many finishing touches.
A massive open plan informal dining and family area is light & airy with high ceilings and beautiful porcelain tiles throughout which flows out onto a large alfresco for entertaining.
The kitchen is finished with premium inclusions including an infinity Caesar stone benchtops with breakfast bar, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, stainless steel range hood and butler’s pantry.
Additional features include
• Textured render finish to all facades
• 4 generous sized bedrooms with walk in rob and built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom has deluxe ensuite with dual vanity and large walk-in robe
• Large media room or rumpus room
• 2.7 m high ceilings
• Freshly painted throughout
• Floor to ceiling tiles in all bathrooms
• 600 × 600 mm porcelain tiles
• Quality carpets in all bedrooms and media room
• Quality fixtures and fittings
• Air conditioning to family and master bedroom
• Alfresco with large backyard for entertaining
• Security screens and vertical blinds to windows and sliding doors
This is a great location for a young family with school-aged children handy to Sunnybank State School or working professionals who require all of the conveniences such as minutes to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town, Calamvale Plaza Shopping, easy access to Brisbane CBD and Gateway & Motorway to Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast.
Owners committed to selling so this is an unbeatable opportunity you don’t want to miss it!
Floor plans available on request.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||152|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|