It’s not often that a Villa comes up for sale in this small well-kept security complex in Robertson.
Ideally suited for a retired person or a professional couple.
• Open plan living, lounge/ dining/ kitchen areas.
• Two double bedrooms, plenty of wardrobe space.
• Bathroom has separate shower, bath, and exhaust fan/heater.
• Laundry with an extra-large linen cupboard.
• Air-conditioned through-out plus ceiling fans.
• Internal access to garage with remote door, glass slider at the rear leading on to a paved area.
• East facing very private spacious patio area.
Walking distance to Sunnybank Plaza, Westfield Shopping, QEII Hospital Centre and City Bus.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
Robertson State School
|688 Musgrave Road Robertson QLD 4109||Primary||Government||0.93 km|
MacGregor State School
|McCullough Street Macgregor QLD 4109||Primary||Government||1.08 km|
MacGregor State High School
|33 Wadley Street Macgregor QLD 4109||Secondary||Government||1.24 km|
Upper Mount Gravatt State School
|1899 Logan Road Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122||Primary||Government||1.53 km|
Clairvaux MacKillop College
|1825 Logan Road Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122||Secondary||Non-Government||1.58 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.