This furnished townhouse has been transformed and upgraded internally into a new look.
Situated in one of Robertson ’s most sought-after streets, in a quiet complex with a swimming pool plus spa and a barbecue area. This double storey townhouse features open plan living and dining blending seamlessly out to a large pergola offering fantastic opportunity for first home owners or those seeking a serious investment property with high rental return.
The property has been newly painted inside, new covered flooring and a beautifully updated kitchen with large pantry, stone bench tops, quality appliances with plenty of cupboards space.
Well improved property with excellent features include
• 3 large bedrooms including master with an ensuite
• 2 bathrooms & 3 toilets
• Air conditioning to all bedrooms and living room
• Brand new spacious kitchen with loads of cupboard space
• New tiles flooring in kitchen area
• Own laundry and a new separate toilet downstairs
• Storage closet underneath the staircase
• Large courtyard with covered patio for entertaining
• Single lock up garage with internal access to the property
Body corporate fee is approximately $68/week
Council rate is approximately $31/week
It is positioned perfectly between everything you could ever need such as
• Robertson State School catchment
• Bus stop to the Brisbane CBD is within walking distance
• A few short steps from Robertson Village Shopping with Convenience store, Cafes and several restaurants.
• Short distance to Griffith University Nathan Campus & QE II Hospital.
• Sunnybank Plaza & Westfield Garden City Shopping are only 5 minutes drive away.
For further information or inspection please contact Son Luong on 0403 277 851.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|