Featuring original floorboards and period features, the home offers three bedrooms, a large living room and updated eat-in kitchen.
Arncliffe Station, village shopping and quality schools are a short stroll away, and the home is a moment’s drive from the airport and picturesque beaches along Botany Bay.
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Off-street parking
• Large living room, plus sunroom
• Contemporary eat-in kitchen with dishwasher
• Period features including original fireplaces, high ceilings, picture rails and floorboards
• Backyard with lawn and tropical gardens
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|