Just 10km from the city and 10 minutes down the road from Newtown, this three-bedroom semi is an affordable entry-point into an up-and-coming patch of Sydney.
Featuring original floorboards and period features, the home offers three bedrooms, a large living room and updated eat-in kitchen.
Arncliffe Station, village shopping and quality schools are a short stroll away, and the home is a moment’s drive from the airport and picturesque beaches along Botany Bay.
Whether as an investment, first home, or upgrade from apartment living, the property offers great potential to update and capitalise down the track.
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Off-street parking
• Large living room, plus sunroom
• Contemporary eat-in kitchen with dishwasher
• Period features including original fireplaces, high ceilings, picture rails and floorboards
• Backyard with lawn and tropical gardens
• Property earmarked under the Bayside West Precincts draft rezoning proposal indicating proposed Height Limit: 29.5m with proposed Floor Space Ratio (FSR): 2.5:1
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|