Developers take note: here’s a rare and exciting and opportunity to subdivide or redevelop (STCA) on a wide 972sqm block.
Currently occupied by an original brick bungalow, the property is set high on a quiet street with district view to Botany Bay. It is ideally situated in a family-friendly neighbourhood, a short stroll from Banksia Station, schools and shops.
The existing character-filled home offers three bedrooms, with a large adjoining lounge, dining, family room and kitchen at the rear. It has been well maintained in its original condition and has the potential for drive-through rear access on both sides of the home.
Situated in a family friendly neighbourhood with only a short 550m (8mins) walk to Banksia Train Station and Banksia village.
Just 12km from the CBD, a short drive from the beach at Brighton Le-Sands and moments from Sydney Airport, Arncliffe is shaping up to be a top pick among astute home buyers, investors and developers.
• Zoning: R3 (townhouse potential STCA)
• Land Size 972sqm
• Frontage: 20.42m
• Height Limit: 8.5m
• FSR 0.6:1
• Acid sulfate soils: class 5
• Original three-bedroom brick home in neat-and-tidy condition
• Period features including high ceilings, fireplace, ceiling roses and leadlight entry
• Drive-through side access to single garage, workshop and storage plus additional off-street parking
• This property is located 12km from the Sydney CBD, 4.4km from Brighton Le-Sands Beach, 3.5km to Sydney International Airport and 3km from Rockdale Plaza
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|