Thoroughly modern and impeccably designed, this brand-new full brick residence offers a life of luxury and style.
Families and avid entertainers will delight in its spacious open-plan living area, which flows out to an alfresco patio and lawn. The appeal continues through the spacious bedrooms, all with balcony access.
Its quiet, leafy street is moments from quality schools and parklands. Walk to Hurstville CBD to dine and shop, or catch an express train to the city from this convenient location.
• Double lock-up garage
• Enormous parent’s retreat with ensuite
• Downstairs guest bedroom with ensuite
• Tasmanian Oak flooring upstairs; large-format tiling downstairs
• Covered alfresco area, outdoor kitchen and lawn
• Designer kitchen with oversized stone island and butler’s pantry
• Ducted Daikin air conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$593 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|