Footsteps from Banksia Station, yet utterly tranquil, this updated property is a haven for growing families.
Its free-flowing layout offers large living spaces on both levels, including an expansive lounge and dining room with built-in bar, plus a family room and meals area.
There’s more space to relax and play outside, with a covered patio, lush garden and lawn.
The property is ideally positioned in a quiet street, a moment’s walk from city trains, shops and dining venues. It’s also close to parks, schools and a few minutes’ drive from Lady Robinson’s Beach.
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Single lock-up garage; extra off-street parking
• Floating floorboards throughout
• Contemporary white kitchen
• R/C air conditioning
• Covered barbecue area, shed, lawn and established gardens
• Open-plan lounge and dining
• Separate family room and meals area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$655 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|