A glass-wrapped living area, elevated outlook and three balconies combine to make this modern apartment a bright and inviting haven.
The spacious property is also a ticket to the popular Wolli Creek lifestyle, within a five-minute walk of cafes, restaurants, grocers and riverside parklands.
Wolli Creek Station is within easy reach, with express trains reaching the city in under 15 minutes.
The apartment is on a quiet tree-lined street, a short drive from the airport, beaches and inner-city.
The complex includes resort style facilities including; Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Gym, BBQ area, garden and playground area for the kids
• Secure car space
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, each with their own balcony
• Open-plan living flowing out to an east-facing balcony
• Floating floorboards throughout
• Modern kitchen featuring stone breakfast bench and stainless-steel appliances
• Ensuite; main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry
• Ducted Air-Conditioning
• Two layer security gates, 24/7 security officer
Outgoings: Strata Levies: $1533.00 p/q, Council Rates: $320.00 p/q, Water Rates $172.00 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|