Stroll to Ramsgate beach and village from this beautifully renovated family home.
The freestanding cottage has been revitalised with a stunning contemporary kitchen and bathroom, while retaining its period features.
A spacious living area and backyard landscaped by Jamie Durie cement its appeal as the ultimate family oasis. It’s also position-perfect, just a few minutes’ walk from Ramsgate Public schools, cafes, shops and the beach.
• New kitchen with walk-in pantry, island bench and sleek finger-pull joinery
• Smeg induction cooktop, oven, steam oven and dishwasher
• Large, landscaped yard including entertainment area, cubby house and shed
• Polished floorboards throughout
• Double-sized main bedroom with adjoining sunroom
• Walk-in wardrobe in second bedroom
• Renovated bathroom plus guest W/C
• Internal laundry
• Original fireplace, high ceilings and stained-glass windows
• Side access to car space
• Accessible attic storage
• Air conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
Ramsgate Public School
|59 Florence Street Ramsgate Beach NSW 2217||Primary||Government||0.44 km|
|St George Christian School (Infants)||20 Alice Street Sans Souci NSW 2219||Combined||Non-Government||0.73 km|
St Finbar's Primary School
Sans Souci Public School
|413-415 Rocky Point Road Sans Souci NSW 2219||Primary||Government||1.51 km|
St George School
|850 Princes Highway Kogarah NSW 2217||Special||Government||1.83 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.