The great Australian dream of a freestanding home with a patch of lawn is within reach in this charming cottage.
Beyond the original sandstone fence and iron fretwork, the delightful home begins with two character-filled bedrooms. At the rear, a stately lounge room flows through to a dining room, galley kitchen, sunroom and yard.
Wrapping around the living space, an alfresco area captures all-day sunshine and lead to a private yard complete with lawn and established fruiting trees.
The home is in a quiet street surrounded by similar character cottages on the prized eastern side of Banksia. It’s a 10-minute walk to Banksia Station and shops, a 20-minute walk to the tranquil waters of Kyeemagh Beach and a short drive to the airport and city.
• Two bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
• Well-presented kitchen and bathroom
• Sunroom with internal laundry facilities
• Attic with elevated district views and ladder access
• Sun-soaked outdoor space featuring covered deck, lawn and gardens
• Period features including two original fireplaces, high ornate ceilings, polished floorboards and picture rails
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|