Secure this solid freestanding family home and you’ll reap the rewards well into the future.
Lovingly maintained, the classic brick bungalow is charming inside and out with its bay windows, wooden floors and high ceilings.
It offers four bedrooms, separate adjoining lounge and dining rooms and a spacious eat-in kitchen. Set on a sunny, level block, the home boasts a large grassed yard, ideal for active children and summer barbecues.
Perfectly positioned a 20-minute walk from Kyeemagh beach and Banksia Station in either direction, the home provides excellent lifestyle prospects, with schools and shops also within walking distance.
• Four bedrooms plus sunroom
• Original bathroom in good condition
• Large east-facing grassed yard
• Spacious lounge and dining rooms
• Well-maintained eat-in kitchen
• Internal laundry with extra W/C and shower
• Bay windows, wooden floors, high ceilings
• Potential to build Granny Flat (S.T.C.A.) with side lane access
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|