It doesn’t get more idyllic than a classic Californian bungalow in a thriving inner-west neighbourhood.
This double-brick beauty fulfills the dream, lovingly maintained with its period features intact. The home’s generous proportions and large, sunny yard provide the perfect setting for family life, enhanced by Albert Park and playground, which is directly behind the property.
Positioned in a quiet, picture-perfect street, the home is a five-minute stroll from shops and restaurants along Homer Street, and an easy walk from city trains at Turrella Station.
• Four bedrooms, main with built-in
• Polished floorboards, ornate ceilings, original fireplace, leadlight windows
• Open-plan kitchen and dining, plus separate living room and sun room
• Rear lane access to double garage and workshop
• Drive-through side access
• Big backyard
• Well-maintained original kitchen and bathroom
• Internal laundry with extra W/C
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|