Perfectly positioned on the border of Rockdale and Brighton-le-sands, this large family home is walking distance from trains and the beach. It’s also footsteps from parklands and an easy walk from shops and schools.
The home made for a growing family, with four bedrooms, separate lounge, dining and family rooms and a sunny backyard.
Neat-and tidy as it is, it offers great potential to modernise and capitalise with minor updates.
• Lock- up garage, plus storage shed
• Spacious adjoining lounge and dining; separate family room
• Huge original eat-in kitchen
• Updated main bathroom
• Internal laundry
• Original floorboards throughout
• Sunny backyard with covered patio and level lawn
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|