Towering on a corner block beside Kogarah Bay, this four-storey luxury home offers dazzling views from every angle. Curved windows and balconies make the most of its waterside location and northerly aspect, complemented by a neutral, contemporary aesthetic.
An elevator and sweeping staircase link the four spacious floors, starting with open-plan formal and informal living on the entry level. Upstairs are four oversized bedrooms, three with private balconies, while a large self-contained unit, guest room and rumpus area are on the lower floors.
It’s the first time this quality owner-built brick and concrete slab home has been offered on the market. It’s situated in a cul-de-sac, within easy reach of buses, shops, schools and beaches.
• Wrap-around views from all levels, never to be built out
• Self-contained unit with separate entry
• Inground pool
• Numerous balconies and entertainment terraces
• Formal lounge, family room and rumpus
• Master with ensuite and walk-in
• Secure parking for three cars
• Elevator access to all four levels
• Marble benchtops and butler’s pantry
• Ducted air conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|