Prepare to experience one wow-factor after another upon entering this newly completed residence. Sprawling over four luxurious levels, the journey begins on the entry floor, with a cutting-edge kitchen as the centrepiece of an open-plan living and dining room. Oversized glass sliding doors enable a seamless transition to an entertainer’s deck, with tranquil treetop views over Bardwell Valley Parklands and Golf Course.
The practical layout provides a children’s zone downstairs, with three bedrooms, leading down to a ground-floor family room and grassed yard. Above the entry floor is the ultimate parent’s escape, treating the owner to a jaw-dropping ensuite, walk-in robe and spacious bedroom, complete with city skyline views.
Stylish contemporary design is this property’s hallmark. It has been constructed with uncompromising attention to detail and quality finishes, from the engineered timber floors to the marbled stone benchtops and shadow-line detailing.
This leafy, secluded oasis is close to all amenities. Bexley North Public School is on its doorstep, and Bexley North village is a 10-minute stroll away, offering a choice of shops, restaurants, cafes and fast city trains.
• Designer kitchen featuring butler’s pantry, waterfall-edged stone benchtop, soft-close finger-pull cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances.
• Opulent bathrooms with large scale, full-height tiling, wall-hung vanities and a freestanding tub.
• Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; main with walk-in.
• Ducted R/C air conditioning and LED downlights.
• Beautifully landscaped exterior encompassing a parking space, alfresco deck and grassed yard.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|