Just 200 metres from Rockdale Station, yet tucked down a quiet street, this ultra-modern apartment provides an ideal blend of convenience and tranquillity. With the block set on the high side of the street, it offers pleasant views of the city skyline from the balcony, while a northern eastern orientation ensures all day sunshine.
The tiled open-plan lounge and dining area has an overwhelming sense of light and space, and adjoins an immaculate kitchen. A covered balcony flows from the lounge area and extends the living space, making it ideal for entertaining.
Commuters can look forward to reaching the city in under 20 minutes by train, and the location also ticks all the lifestyle boxes. A selection of cafes, shops and schools are within walking distance, and Lady Robinson’s Beach is a five-minute drive away.
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, ensuite in main
• Single car space plus separate storage room
• Internal laundry
• Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Ducted R/C air conditioning
• Modern kitchen featuring stainless-steel appliances and gas cooktop
• Large north east facing balcony
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|