With a modern interior and two balconies, this recently built apartment offers the best of indoor and outdoor living. Add in its ultra-convenient location, just 200 metres from Rockdale Station, and you have an ideal home or investment ready for immediate occupancy.
At one end of the property, a dining and living area opens onto a tranquil balcony. Adjacent to the dining area is a spacious white kitchen, well-equipped to delight the home chef. A pleasant east-facing balcony occupies the opposite end of the apartment, accessible from both well-proportioned bedrooms.
Surrounded by shopping and dining options, the apartment is just 20 minutes from the city, and a moment’s drive from Lady Robinson’s Beach. Inspect now and secure your piece of the Bayside area’s lifestyle, just in time for summer.
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, the main with ensuite
• Secure car space, plus storage cage
• Contemporary kitchen with white finger-pull cabinetry, stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Internal laundry and inbuilt linen closet
• Immaculate main bathroom featuring a bath and separate shower with frameless glass screen
• Central location a minute’s walk from Rockdale Station
• Outgoings: Strata Levies $1087.50 p/q, Council Rates $325.45 p/q, Water Rates $177.96 p/q, Total Unit Size 134.3 sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|