The striking impression begins just beyond the front door, with a light-filled, contemporary scheme flowing from the spacious lounge room to the open-plan kitchen, dining space, and adjoining terrace.
Up the granite staircase you’ll find a sunny landing, balcony and four bedrooms, including a master suite with ensuite and private terrace. Venture to the lower level to discover an elegant wine cellar and home theatre.
A landscaped yard, covered entertainment area and outdoor kitchen complete this unbeatable offering. The drawcards extend beyond the front gate, with a playground across the road and two excellent schools just footsteps away. Set in a quiet, picturesque street, the home is a 10-minute walk from Arncliffe Station and village, a five-minute drive from local beaches, and 20 minutes from the city.
Ticking every box for a dream family home, with a few surprises besides, this solid brick and concrete slab residence must be seen to be believed.
• Rear lane access to a double garage
• Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Luxurious main bathroom with spa; ensuite and two additional W/Cs
• Home office/guest bedroom on the ground floor
• Ducted air conditioning plus two Rinnai gas fireplaces
• Theatre room with projector and movie screen
• 730-bottle wine cellar, lined with bluestone tiles
• Solid timber kitchen offering double Falcon oven and gas cooktop
• Landscaped yard including a covered terrace and outdoor entertainment area with inbuilt barbecue and kitchen
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|