Positioned on the prized eastern side of Banksia, this charming Californian bungalow comes with an ideal blend of lifestyle and convenience.
This double-brick home retains many original features, while the kitchen and bathroom have been tastefully updated. A large sunny yard and excellent location cement its appeal as an ideal family home, with quality schools, shops and Banksia Station just a stroll away.
This three-bedroom home is bejewelled with character features, just waiting to be polished into their full potential. Outside, the large, level yard boasts a coveted north-facing rear aspect.
Whether you renovate and embrace its period charm, or build your own dream house, the future is bright in this excellent location.
• Land size 455sqm approx.
• Three bedrooms, two with built-ins
• Off-street parking via side driveway
• Large lounge and separate dining room
• Ideal rear-to-north orientation
• 13min (1km) walk to Banksia Station
• 20 min walk from the beach
• Potential to renovate or rebuild
• High, ornate ceilings, floorboards, fireplace and bay window
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$655 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|