Belong at The New Rouse Hill
The New Rouse Hill is a thriving new community in Sydney’s beautiful Hills District. A region that offers great opportunity for business, employment and lifestyle. The Hills Shire is one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney. Residents enjoy a unique mix of urban and rural lifestyles with easy access to world class facilities and beautiful countryside. The New Rouse Hill residents' enjoy exclusive access to recreational facilities including a Community Pavilion with tennis and multi-use courts, swimming pool and gym. Parks and open spaces are conveniently located throughout the community with each home positioned within 3 minutes of a park or open space.
No matter what age, residents are able to enjoy the benefits that the New Rouse Hill has to offer. Whether you want to shop at Rouse Hill Town Centre, catch up with friends for dinner, or have a picnic in one of the many parks, it’s all there for you to enjoy. Residents have exclusive use of a swimming pool, gym, tennis court, multi-use court and Community Pavilion. Residents also have a number of parks & playgrounds to choose from throughout the community. Getting to work is also a breeze with the TWay located nearby and the future plans of the North West Rail Link will make the commute even easier.
Open Space & Recreation
- Approximately 32 hectares of the 122 hectare community will be devoted to open space, including parks, playgrounds, Caddies Creek and walking and cycling trails
- Parks and open spaces are conveniently located throughout the community with each home positioned within 3 minutes of a park or open space
- Exclusive residents’ facilities include a pool, tennis and multi-use court and community pavilion with gymnasium and meeting rooms
- Public transport to local destinations and to Sydney is effortless for residents living at The New Rouse Hill. Close access to the TWay and future Rouse Hill train station means residents will be even more connected.
- For more information about the future North West Rail Link, visit www.northwestrail.com.au