Raine & Horne Roxburgh Park is a full service real estate agency with a reputation for expertise and a commitment to excellence. We are also proud to be part of the Raine & Horne network, which boasts hundreds of offices across Australia and the globe.
We pride ourselves on creating and maintaining a high level of service and professionalism, while we can generate interest in your property from an extensive list of resources. These include specialised marketing and support services, high profile advertising positions, and a broad base of office locations from which to attract prospective tenants. As part of the Raine & Horne network we are also able to secure tenants that have already experienced the professional service that we provide.
Our key personnel possess over 30 years of combined experience in property management, so you can feel confident that our office will meet your needs.
By engaging Raine & Horne Roxburgh Park you’re partnering with an experienced team who can help you achieve your real estate dreams.
Our Agency offers the following RENTAL SERVICES.
- Internal & External photos of the property.
- The property is advertised in our office and on the internet.
- Thorough reference checks are done for ALL applications.
- ALL rental applications are discussed with the landlord.
- A condition report is conducted prior to a tenancy commencement.
- First month’s rent is collected upon signing leases.
- A bond is taken on/before the commencement date and lodged at the RTBA.
- Three inspections are conducted per year.
- Tenancy leases and rental amounts are reviewed before the end of the lease period.
- Maintenance issues are attended to immediately and the landlord is always contacted before any repairs are carried out.
- Rent is collected and deposited into the landlord’s bank account, or via cheque sent to the landlord’s selected address.
- Landlord statements are sent out once a month.
- Arrears are maintained daily.
- End of year financial statements are provided.
Residential Property Management
With the demand for private rented housing expanding steadily, the opportunity for investment in this sector has greatly increased.
Real estate, like any other investment performs better when managed professionally. By appointing a qualified property manager you save yourself time and enjoy peace of mind.
With our wealth of experience, we are a wise choice for residential property management services for individual, institutional and large-scale landlords and as well as small portfolios.
A comprehensive management service will be tailored to your requirements. Our experience, combined with facilities that include sophisticated client IT systems, performance reporting and fully documented systems, allow us to provide a cost-effective and hassle-free service, designed to deliver value and maximise returns.
We can deliver:
- Professional communication with you about your investment
- Regular and thorough inspections to protect your investment
- Prompt payment of rents to deliver a return on your investment
- Residential property-sourcing to meet buyer needs
- Many listings available
- Finance options
The Raine & Horne network consists of franchise offices operated and independently owned by their proprietors.
Local knowledge can mean the difference between an average and an excellent return on your investment. Through our network of offices we have information available relating to vacancy levels and emerging trends to give clients the edge in their real estate decision-making.
Our property managers have superior market knowledge and the resources and experience to offer clients professional advice.
The managing agent takes the onus from the owner for the physical act of collecting and accounting for rents and has a reliable system to prevent the accumulation of arrears.
Our property managers can take responsibility for all aspects of property administration and accounting including the collection of rent, insurance premiums and service charges together with the payment of outgoings. Additionally, we provide regular, easy to understand monthly statements of income and expenditure.
A property manager will ensure that the highest yield possible is always obtained. This increase in return substantially offsets the cost of employing the managing agent.
Raine & Horne will advise you annually about insurance policies we believe you should maintain for your property.
Raine & Horne provides regular reports to ensure you are aware of all activities relating to your property. Particular emphasis is given to rentals and outgoings, with comments on how net income might be affected in the ensuing term.
Raine & Horne is committed to helping you find your next property. Contact one of our many offices nationwide - we'll look after you.