12/271 Martins Road, Parafield Gardens, SA 5107
$365,000 to $385,000
Secure Low Maintenance Living in a Convenient Location!
Set back towards the rear of a quiet and secure gated community is this perfect townhouse just waiting for its new owners to move in and call home. This Beautiful townhouse will tick all the boxes for first home buyers, investors and downsizers. There are many things that we love about this townhouse including:
- 3 good size bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring a walk in robe
- Front balcony with sliding door access from both bedrooms 1 & 2. -Spacious living area at the front of the home which leads into the open plan kitchen and meals area at the rear of the home all of which has floating floors to make cleaning a breeze.
- Kitchen features ample cupboard and bench space, stainless steel Bosch appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking.
- Sparkling main bathroom features toilet, bath and shower with a separate toilet servicing down stairs.
- Ducted Evaporative air conditioning.
- Fantastic rear courtyard the perfect place to entertain family and friends year round on the decking under the verandah.
- Garage under main roof with internal access door.
- Playground for the kids to play on with grassed area within the gated community. Not only is all of this and more located in a secure and gated community it is also located just a stones throw from great amenities such as Martins Plaza, Aldi and Hollywood Plaza and many local schooling options. For more information or for your private inspection dont hesitate to contact Steve today!
- Property ID: L21324286
- Property Type:House
- Open Parking:1
- Land Area:135 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||214|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|