Traineeship Administrator/ Receptionist
You want a CAREER not just a job.
Don't want to worry about a HECS debt!
Excited about a career and earning money whilst gaining a qualification?
If this sounds like you then we have the opportunity to help you achieve just that.
Real Estate is a fast paced ever changing, and growing industry. There are many opportunities for career growth, from Administration and Marketing to Sales and Property Management. Raine & Horne is Australia's oldest and most trusted Real Estate Brand, and as real estates only Super Brand we value our reputation as honest and upstanding professionals. We are offering an opportunity to start your career working with a group of sophisticated, down to earth and positive colleagues, whilst gaining your qualification in Business Administration.
Key points about the traineeship:
- Earn a Trainee salary whilst gaining a nationally endorsed qualification.
- On the job training with one-on-one mentoring and support.
- Working in an fast paces Industry with long term career opportunities.
- Focused, eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keyboard and basic I.T skills
- Eager to learn, team player
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Understanding of Social Media.
As our Administration Officer you will be the first impression that our business gives the public, so a friendly and professional demeanour is essential. We are currently sourcing trainees for "hands on" roles within the Administration Department of our Salisbury Office.
- Well spoken and friendly demeanour on the phone and when greeting clients.
- Preparing Settlement Gifts for Clients.
- Aiding Director with marketing and online marketing.
- Aiding the Director with data entry of accounts.
- Support property managers with enquiries
- Upkeep of the office.
You will be working in a reputable, highly sought after leading company where your career opportunities are endless. Undertaking and completing a traineeship with Raine & Horne is the only way to go. We want to see our employees excel to new heights and are willing to help you reach your career goals.
If you are a school leaver ready for an exciting career, or looking for an opportunity to earn the qualification that you have put on hold for life reasons, and welcome the opportunity to establish new friendships, we look forward to hearing from you.
We appreciate your application, however, due to a large response only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.