A quality built Solid Brick family home situated on a huge allotment with a 21.4 metre frontage. Located in a preferred part of Salisbury, close to Salisbury Centre and a short walk to schools, public transport, Parabanks Shopping Centre and local parks and reserves. This property offers enormous potential for the investor / developer or residing home buyer.
Some of the other great features include:
• Allotment Measuring 21.43m x 60.55m = 1297m2
• 3 Bedrooms (Built in robes to Master and 2nd bedrooms)
• Large separate lounge/living room with a combustion wood heater
• Spacious eat in kitchen and a separate dining room
• Separate front entry and hallway
• Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Front tiled verandah and a huge back verandah
• Garage under main roof with remote control rollerdoor
• Double iron garage and another single garage plus a carport
• A huge rear garden that seems to go forever! Heaps of room!
It is not often we have the opportunity to offer a home on such a huge piece of land so close to Salisbury Centre. Currently rented @ $300 per week on a periodic tenancy.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$305 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$243 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|