22 Lyndon Road, Paralowie, SA 5108
Sold for $430,000 (Nov 08, 2022)
Fantastic Family Home in The Heart of Paralowie!
Price Guide $390,000 to $420,000
- Best Offer before 5pm Monday 31/10/22 Unless Sold Prior! Nestled in the Heart of Paralowie this Spacious family home is just waiting for its new family to put their finishing touches on and move straight in. Some of the things we love about this home include but are not limited to:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
- Spacious separate living room at the front of the home and rear family room allowing the family plenty of room to spread out.
- Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and pura tap.
- Separate dining area.
- Bathroom with both bath & shower.
- Reverse cycle wall unit air conditioning for your year round comfort.
- Lino floors throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Shaded outdoor entertaining area the perfect place to relax and enjoy a BBQ with the family.
- Carport under the main roof and roller door. All of this and more located a stones through from local schools, shopping centres and main public transport routes. for More information or for your private inspection dont hesitate to contact Steve Today!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L20836220
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:576 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||218|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||53 %|