This well-constructed home is ideal for first home buyers, retirees or astute investors. This home features polished hard wood timber floors, with good sized living areas, set on manageable 704ms block located in a quite cul-da sac just minutes’ walk to the town centre offering take away shops, a bakery & medical centre.
Features include -
- 3 bedrooms the master with built-ins.
- Centrally located kitchen with electric cook top & oven.
- Good sized lounge & family rooms.
- Bathroom with a shower & bath with a separate toilet.
- Slow combustion fire keeps you warn on those cold winter nights, also ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Generous under-house storage, perfect for bikes, luggage, camping gear and gardening tools.
- North facing solar roof panelling helps keeps the running cost right down.
- Large outdoor deck off the kitchen & family room leads out to the yard with the block surrounded by trees along the reserve.
- Close proximity to the local primary school and pre-school, easy walking distance to both.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Hill Top Public School
|11 Linda Street Hill Top NSW 2575||Primary||Government||0.36 km|
Colo Vale Public School
|91 Wattle Street Colo Vale NSW 2575||Primary||Government||5.1 km|
Yanderra Public School
|LOT 89 Yanderra Road Yanderra NSW 2574||Primary||Government||8.15 km|
|Tangara School||68 Bong Bong Road Renwick NSW 2575||Special||Government||10.76 km|
Bargo Public School
|245-261 Great Southern Road Bargo NSW 2574||Primary||Government||10.87 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.