Come & inspect this great little Country Homestead, full of character, located in a lovely & quiet street & on a wonderful block of land …
- Situated on the high side of the street & on a generous 912m2 parcel
- Ideal Northerly aspect with simply breathtaking views over the valley & stunning escarpments
- Built in the early 1900’s, with town water & town sewer connected
- Secure it now, yet pay later – As registration of title is not until later in the year (Boundary adjustment)
- Just a 10 minute walk to the village with an array of cafs, pub, shops, local school & preschool
- Renovate this beauty, either now or down the track, when your funds permit
- This is the perfect & affordable scenario for a first home buyer or “Tree Changer”
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This is a friendly community that will make you welcome in their home town.
Great for starting afresh & making that move you’ve always wanted – to the country, this is a charming cottage on a quality parcel of land! Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to commence your country life – In the perfect country village community.
To view this property please come along to one of our open homes or call now to book a private inspection. Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected] or Ashley Kersten on 0447 555 001 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|