Welcome to “Erawar”, (indigenous for Wallaby), a stunning rural property complete with some of the most significant infrastructure you will see for the asking price. Consisting of a Main Home, Cottage & Yoga Studio / Office Building plus shedding & outbuildings & a vast array of additional features, this masterpiece is full of charm, character & quality bespoke design, all perfectly situated at the end of a long private driveway on 25 glorious acres.
All this could be yours, with its extensive array of thoughtful inclusions & attention to detail, for well below today’s replacement value.
THE MAIN HOME :
- The stunning timber boardwalk commences your journey of discovery to the attractive front entry foyer with a lovely grand staircase & a very generous use of glass to let the light gently in
- Originally built in 1989, this beautiful Yurt home was redesigned in 2000 by Ian D. McKay & the building was reconstructed & expanded by Adrian Robertson Constructions
- Brilliant bespoke design with a harmonious marriage of jarrah, oregon with solid steel beams & foundations of the utmost quality
- Up to four living areas with two enormous living rooms up & down includes a jetmaster fireplace & stunning timber-lined wall & ceiling features
- Underfloor heating in the master bedroom, Ensuite, 2nd bedroom &/or study, kitchen & laundry
- Huge master bedroom suite with his and her walk-in robes
- Sensational ensuite marble bathroom with twin vanities & a separate toilet
- Second Bedroom &/or study with stunning inbuilt River Redgum desk
- Ideal screened dining/BBQ/entertainment room – Could easily convert to a 3rd bedroom with the addition of glass
- Delightful galley kitchen with granite tops, 1200mm gas elec. range, super-sized pantry & freezer room
- Sunny dining section included in the kitchen area with reverse cycle air-conditioning & electric awnings
- Two large undercover verandahs situated on a northerly aspect with breathtaking northerly & westerly views of the mountains, valley escarpments & native gardens
- State of the art C-Bus electrical control system
- Fitted with “Soffit” sprayers with the water pumped by the fire pump for protection during the fire season
THE COTTAGE, STUDIO & other OUTBUILDINGS :
- The Cottage building consists of two-bedrooms with its own kitchen, bathroom & fireplace. This freestanding building is also an option for self-contained holiday accommodation.
- The additional freestanding Office & Yoga Studio also consists of power, plumbing & bottled gas and could also be converted into an Airbnb style of accommodation
- There is a vast array of other outbuildings with 1. An enclosed two-car garage & workshop with three phase power, 2. Attached a two-car carport & 3. Another two-car carport attached to the fire pump house
- All buildings have alarm systems & surveillance cameras for security
- Immaculate vegetable garden enclosure & citrus orchard for your own self-sustainability
THE PROPERTY & LOCATION :
- 25 wonderful acres with around 10 level acres of grassland, Erawar is situated in a very quiet area, away from all road noise & with no views of neighbouring buildings
- Ample water supply totalling 110,000 litres of tank storage & filtered water system to the main home.
- Three large dams for irrigation & the fire system
- Bitumen road to the front entrance at Mount Scanzi Road with a long private driveway, professionally built with excellent drainage & gravel overlay
- The fully established grounds & gardens are well maintained
- A stunning “Secret Garden” area with a lovely water feature
- Admire the friendly visits from the wonderful variety of wildlife occupants
- Utilize the open grazing paddocks for a horse or two or a few sheep or cows
- Exceptional views of Morton National Park, Red Rocks Reserve & the Kangaroo River
- Seven different species of gum trees with many native plants
- A series of swales to allow rain water to flow into the three large dams which include the Monet Dam, Peppermint & Bush dams
- The property is situated on the water reserve with the Kangaroo River to the north, & the Paper Bark Creek Reserve to the west.
- Access on a fire trail down to the Kangaroo River
- A huge array of inclusions in the sale which consist of items such as refrigerators, heaters, tv, bookcases, fixed sound system speakers, shelving, workbenches etc.
Take Note: This immaculate mid-sized acreage paradise provides many wonderful & practical options in so many ways … Carry out your own a successful air-bnb/short term Holiday rental operation, set up your own wedding venue (STCA), have as your permanent dream family home in the country or just keep it to yourself as a sensational private weekend retreat.
Ideally located within walking distance to the Kangaroo Valley village or just a 2 minutes drive from the front gate, Erawar provides total privacy in a beautiful natural setting & the feeling of being away from it all.
Kangaroo Valley is often described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & in the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town – Your new “Valley Life” will be the envy of your city friends. It is only 20 minutes approx. to the larger towns of Berry, Bomaderry & Nowra, 40 minutes to Bowral, 35 minutes to the Coast & just 2 hours to Sydney.
This beautiful retreat property in the country offers an abundance of opportunities to enjoy with friends & family at a very reasonable asking price.
For more information or a detailed private inspection of this perfect rural lifestyle property – Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]