Due to Government direction we will be cancelling open homes. Please contact us to arrange a private inspection.
Nestled on a manicured 12,000sqm (approx. three acres) property overlooking the Wingecarribee Reservoir, this superbly designed private estate offers five-star designer living in one of the most spectacular locations in the Southern Highlands. Double glazed glass gallery walkways connect six separate pavilions in this one-of-a-kind luxury residence that is ideally located just 10 minutes to all major amenities in neighbouring Bowral and 90 minutes to Sydney CBD.
- Immaculate spotted gum floors to formal lounge and spacious family/living area
- Elegant designer kitchen with large freestanding gas stove and butler’s pantry
- Private master suite with two separate luxury ensuites and dressing room/walk-in robe
- Built-in robes to king-sized second, third and fourth bedrooms; separate study
- High-end family-sized designer main bathroom, plus additional powder room
- Well-equipped internal laundry plus mudroom; over-sized triple lock-up garage
- Abundant water storage in 100+ litre concrete tank, plus new bore pump and piping
Enter via the grand Porte Cochere and through double American Oak front doors into the dedicated reception foyer that connects through to the formal lounge where reclaimed railway sleeper architraves beautifully complement the sandstone fireplace.
Gallery 1 leads into the open-plan family/living area that features an adjoining high-end gourmet kitchen, a convenient powder room and access to an elegant alfresco terrace with outdoor fireplace
Gallery 2 leads into the main family wing where three over-sized bedrooms join the immaculate main bathroom and separate laundry, and Galley 3 continues into the private master pavilion that features a private alfresco terrace, two luxurious separate ensuites – both with striking freestanding baths – and a large double dressing room.
Call Damien Ogilvy at Raine & Horne Southern Highlands on 0423 548 147 or on [email protected] to organise your inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||2|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|