OPEN HOME CANCELLED for Saturday July 11th
PLEASE NOTE: Current access to the property is via Kangaroo Valley and Mount Scanzi Rd (Not Via Cambewarra and Bugong Rd – As the bridge on Bugong Rd at School Creek is under repair at present)
Welcome to “Bloodwood Park”, a wonderful and affordable country property of 65 acres, with a charming homestead & in a great position. This is a fantastic getaway property to either enjoy on weekends, utilise as a passive income from holiday lettings, or enjoy as a permanent residence, only 10km’s from Kangaroo Valley Village.
- Charming country style homestead with colourbond roof & massive wrap around verandah on all sides
- Four lovely bedrooms, each with built in robes, ceiling fans & a choice of outlooks in any direction
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking & d/w
- Open plan living area with dining and lounge areas, a cozy slow combustion fireplace, reverse cycle air-con
- North Facing doors open out onto the covered wrap around verandah
- Enjoy lower power bills with 21 solar panels supplying over 5kw back to the grid
- Stay connected with satellite internet and a Telstra phone reception booster
- Water tank storage of 50,000 litres over 3 tanks
- An amazing light filled open deck area with optional sail covers where you can enjoy BBQ’s with friends and family, or bask in the sun all day & gaze up to the golden escarpments
The Property & Location
- Set on a lovely 65 acres with approximately 25 acres cleared, situated over five major paddock sections, fully fenced & providing good shaded areas for stock
- School Creek runs through the property for over half a kilometre & with a number of beautiful swimming holes
- Large 18×6m steel machinery shed on a concrete slab with 5 metre high ceilings, power and water
- 3 Dams, one around 25ft deep and spring fed with a piping & trough system supplying water to all paddocks
- As new cattle yards with crush, vet gate, head bale and loading ramp
- Four goat proof grazing yards of around 2 acres each
- An array of fruit trees ranging from oranges, lemons, mandarins, apples, pears, apricots, plums & fig plus a vegie patch
- Extensive improvements & capital input have been carried out, all for you to reap the rewards
- An ideal animal property already set up & currently consisting of wonderful assortment of goats, lambs, pigs and cattle, which are all up for discussion to purchase, if required
- Listen to the sounds of nature with beautiful birds singing in the backdrop & an array of wildlife such as wombats, wallabies & kangaroos.
- Many great locations for bush walking & mountain bike riding nearby
- Easy access to the village of Kangaroo Valley – Just a 12 minute drive
- Just a short drive to Tallowa Dam & Kangaroo River – Great destinations for canoeing, swimming and fishing
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”, tucked midway between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, cafes, restaurants & the local school.
This is a wonderful medium-sized acreage that can be acquired as your country home for enjoyment with the family, or as a fantastic weekender & holiday let to escape from the noisy metropolis in a perfect country atmosphere.
For more information or an inspection of this fabulous property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]