Due to Government direction we will be cancelling open homes. Please contact us to arrange a private inspection.
PLEASE NOTE – At present, due to School Creek Bridge currently being closed, this property must be accessed from the South via the Cambewarra / Tapitalee direction. I.E. – You cannot access via Mount Scanzi Road from Kangaroo Valley. If coming via Kangaroo Valley, stay on Moss Vale Road and go towards Nowra. Travel over Cambewarra Mountain and turn righ into Main Rd to go via Cambewarra (You can Copy this link to your phone : https://goo.gl/maps/rTnRZtXmpk6NcD1j9 )
Welcome to Ferny Creek, a wonderful & totally affordable 86 acre hideaway property situated in an ideal private pocket just 15 minutes from the village. Located in the Budgong Area of greater Kangaroo Valley, Ferny Creek has about 12-15 acres of cleared sections to choose from & within a glorious bushland & rainforest setting. Here you have “finally arrived” amidst nature & totally off the grid, whilst experience the true sounds of silence, beautiful birds singing in the backdrop & an array of wildlife such as wombats, wallabies & kangaroos.
- Charming brick & colorbond cottage renovated in 2017
- Wonderful bull nose verandah wraps around the entire house & perfect for that old rocking chair
- Three bedrooms, each warmly carpeted & all with built in robes
- 2 generous living areas all with timber flooring & a cosy slow combustion fireplace
- Charming character kitchen with gas appliances & a combination of concrete & recycled wood bench tops
- The light filled living rooms all enjoy the escarpment views & hills to the North
- Fully restored main bathroom & a separate toilet
- Large sliding doors open out onto the massive deck & bbq area where you can bask in the sun all day & enjoy gatherings with friends & family
- Never pay a solar never pay a power bill again with the efficient solar powered system that include state of the art lithium storage batteries & large back up generator
- Your breath will be taken away with the lovely views towards the hills & escarpments by day & the crystal clear star lit skies at night, all enjoyed from the home’s very private position
The Property & Location
- Set on a lovely 86 acres with approximately 12-15 acres of cleared sections
- Two good sheds for machinery, horse tack shed or storage etc
- Water tank storage off the shed & gravity fed to the cottage
- Have a few animals &/or horses & perhaps set up your own round yard, arena & paddocks with stables or shelters
- Grow your own fruit or veggies or have some fresh eggs from your own free range chickens
- Many great locations nearby for bush walking, mountain bike riding & canoeing
- Just a short drive to Kangaroo Valley or Cambewarra, yet with the the feeling of being away from it all & totally surrounded by nature
“Ferny Creek” & is located nearby to Kangaroo Valley & is just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village of Kangaroo Valley you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town – Your new “Country Life” will be the envy of your city friends.
“Ferny Creek” is full of character & options & is simply waiting to be your country getaway, either as a weekender or permanent residence. Note: This is a very reasonable entry level price for large acreage & won’t last long on the market.
To arrange an inspection & have it wrapped up all ready for Christmas, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]